12.09.2004

Teaching


















I received my BA from Berklee College of Music and completed my Masters Degree in Performance and Composition at New York University.

Currently I am a faculty member of the New York Pops-Salute to Music Program, teaching saxophone ensembles, from which I will select one student to perform with the New York Pops orchestra at Carnegie Hall. I am also employed as a music teacher at the United Nations International School and at Church Street School of Music and Art in Manhattan, where I teach instrumental lessons, music theory and history.
I have held jazz improvisation workshops, big band and sectional rehearsals, and successfully prepared students for their examinations at music colleges and conservatories.

I am accepting private students for saxophone, flute, clarinet and piano.
Usually I teach at my studio in Washington Heights, but I am also willing to travel if you live in Manhattan (different rates apply).

Rates for lessons at my teaching studio:
$60 per hour
$50 for 45min

  • Student Pictures

  • New York Pops Pictures